Pages - uncontrolled restoring of previous versions by Ninox

I think I have experienced an incident: one of the Page I have developed within my database was restored to previous version. Only I have rights to enter this page, no one has higher rights than me. Essentially no one else even know how to restore a database from backup. Acutally myself I have never tried restoring a database from backup. Today checking my page and it lost much of my recent work (developed around a week ago). Have screenshots to compare (was very proud to finalize this page and shared with my colleagues). Now the page misses some fields (formulas), in other fields I see old formulas. I would take me hours of clicking and deleting on one hand and reminding the old formulas on the other hand (did not save the old formulas), No other page or database seems affected. Have anyone experienced similar conduct?  

2 replies

null
    • Fred
    • 1 mth ago
    • Reported - view

That is very troubling. I haven't really used Pages much yet, so I haven't seen this. You can email support and see if they can see if a restore had been initiated.

• Sam.1
    • 1 mth ago
    • Reported - view

After adding a tab so my page can have color is when I have had problems. After adding the tab a new field is occasionally hidden. When the database is closed and then opened  there are then 2 tabs. The new hidden fields are found in the first tab.

Content aside

• 1 mth agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 29Views
  • 3 Following