double click in a cell puzzle.

Can someone enlighten me please.  double click to edit a cell content is not possible in all cases.  Sometimes when I try the form slides in from the right on the first click.

What is the 'requirement' (for want of a better word) to have the double click function?

5 replies

null
    • Fred
    • 7 mths ago
    • Reported - view

When I double click, in the MacOS app or browser, the record quickly pops out but disappears just as quickly. I don't have any issues with it not allowing me to edit inline.

• John_Halls
    • 7 mths ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Alan. I have noticed that double-clicking cells on the left-hand side gives you more time than those on the right (because the form slides out from the right). Once the first one has been double clicked it puts you in inline editing mode and a single click is all that is needed from then on. Regards John

• Mel_Charles
    • 7 mths ago
    • Reported - view

Also if you are a bit slow at actually performing the double click - Ninox assumes that you want to slide in the record! before you did the second click

• Alan_Cooke
    • 7 mths ago
    • Reported - view

Thanks guys - I will have another look and possibly post a video to demo.

• Alan_Cooke
    • 7 mths ago
    • Reported - view

Aha!!  So, the trick as was suggested - click far left column first.  But also if one slides the form in manually part ways double clicking is far more relaxed and doable.

Content aside

• Status Answered
  • 7 mths agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 66Views
  • 4 Following