'Ninox for Windows' Version

Hi,

Since 'Ninox for Windows' is still not available three years after Ninox announced that this platform-version was in the development pipeline, please could someone kindly inform me what other similar products are out there on the market?

PS Please don't waste time telling me that Windows users can use Ninox via web-browers i.e. online. I'm not interested in that 'solution' !!

MfG

3 replies

null
    • Peter_Romao.1
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Use a Virtualbox Mac OS and install Ninox in it. Voilá Ninox in Windows! That's how I do it.

• lmg
      • 2 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Peter Romão Hi Peter - Many thanks for your recommended workaround; which I'll have a look at. Incidentally, when I had an ipad 3 years ago, I bought Ninox for iPad and configured a fantastic database for my personal use. I'd would now like to recreate and use this on my Surface Book. Furthermore, last week a macbook-using friend of mine needed a complex database for wildlife rescue and rehabilitation. I recommended Ninox; which she then purchased and I configured for her. She absolutely loves Ninox. But great shame there's no Ninox for Windows as Ninox is so easy to configure and use. Anyway,... - cheers !!

• Customer Service Ninox
    • maja
    • 1 yr ago
    • Official response
    • Reported - view

For the moment there is no plan to develop Ninox for Windows. 

Content aside

• 1 yr agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 183Views
  • 3 Following