member access and security

I have two different, unrelated databases in my Ninox Cloud. One is called "Collections" and one is "called "Household". 

I have 2 professional licenses or 2 members. one is me (owner), the other one is a person who works with me (colleague)

First Question, how can I set roles or custom roles for each. 

Second question, how can I make sure that the colleague can only see the Household DB, and work on it, and doesn't have access and doesn't even see the collections DB?

3 replies

null
    • Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 10 mths ago
    • Reported - view

The simplest way to do this is to create a new Workspace and just put the database 'Household' in there.
    Then invite your employee to this Workspace. He will only be able to see this database. You as the owner can see both workspaces.

You can invite him as ADMIN (which gives him the rights to go in Editor mode (red wrench) or as EDITOR (whitch gives him only rights to use the database and can't do any modifications)

More about user rights here.

• gary.1
    • 10 mths ago
    • Reported - view

that's easy, thanks much. How can I move a database to another workspace?

• Ninox partner
      • RoSoft_Steven.1
      • 10 mths ago
      • Reported - view

You need to take a manual backup of the database, then go to the manage backups and download to your computer. Then you go to the other team and upload the database again.

Content aside

• 10 mths agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 91Views
  • 2 Following