I've been testing out Zapier as a hack for timed scripts, with success. A Zap has a trigger and an action, and I created one along these lines
- In Ninox, created a table called Zap with a text field called Text.
- In Zapier create a Zap as follows
- The Trigger is a Schedule; a timed interval. Choose hourly, daily, weekly, etc
- The Action is Create a new record in Ninox using the Zap table and add some text in Text
- In the Zap table create a Trigger on new record script. This is your timed script.
Like Follow 2