I keep getting this error after I edit or add code and try to save changes: "Failed to update schema: Concurrent schema modification. Your changes have been reverted."

I keep getting this error after I edit or add code and try to save changes: "Failed to update schema: Concurrent schema modification. Your changes have been reverted." I do not have any concurrent edits or usages going on with the database. Any ideas as to a solution are greatly appreciated.

4 replies

null
    • Brendon.1
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I sometimes will get that error too, but from what I have found, all my changes did get applied. So I never can figure out what has failed to update.

I do sometimes run the database on my ipad as well as on my computer at the same time so I can view multiple parts of the database at the same time, so this could be causeing the issue, but it is never consistent. 

• blackie
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Yeah, I see that too. But the changes do seem to be applied 

• mpdickens
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

In our my case, the changes revert. We serirously need this corrected.

• mpdickens
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

We are dead in the water. In our case we get get this message AND our changes are reverted within 2 to 5 minutes just as the warning message says will be done: "Failed to update schema: Concurrent schema modification. Your changes have been reverted." 

Content aside

• 2 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 364Views