Problems with appointment fields

Does anyone have a solution to this problem:

The time in the Appointment fields cant be changed (across all IOS devices - latest versions - reorganized - deleted/reinstalled)

What happens is this: if I attempt to set a appointment time, the date is flexible, but the time is set to NOW and cannot be changed - which makes the CRM system I'm building pretty worthless.

Have been in contact with Ninox several times, but the only response I get is "we can't reproduce the error" - and then silence (frustrating !!)

Screenshot 2021-12-29 at 13.51.09 

This appointment was created at 13:44 and automatically set to last one hour - and can't be changed

7 replies

null
    • KAXIG ApS
    • John.1
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

just found a minor work-around: I can create an appointment in the calendar at a time of my choosing - and then afterwards join the client - but the time I set, can't be changed later ...

• Mel_Charles
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

John

I can set appointment date and cnage the start and end appointment time each time header at the head

then altering the time at the foot by the up/down arrows

Screenshot 2021-12-29 at 15.23.50

• KAXIG ApS
    • John.1
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Mel,

... and that is very good - for you ... but I can't :))) - I simply don't have the "time" option available (can't scroll the window nor resize it)

Are you using the cloud version or the Mac version?

J-)

• Mel_Charles
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Cloud ! I though they kept all versions the same?

• KAXIG ApS
    • John.1
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I'm beginning to think that they find the IOS platforms to be less lucrative business - they don't seem to be very interested in solving these matters - guess I'll have to give in and switch to Cloud as well :)

• Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Do you have the latest update? I also having NO problems with appointmentfields. I'm running version 3.5.10 on macbook and also 3.5.10 on iPad.

Strange... I wish I could help you...

Appoint

Steven

• KAXIG ApS
    • John.1
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Yeah - it's pretty strange :)

Had to give in and sign up for a Cloud solution - which is fine.

but the IOS apps still have the same problems - on iPad Pro I can make changes by typing - but the iPhone X app is still the same.

Puzzles me :)

Content aside

• 2 yrs agoLast active
  • 7Replies
  • 397Views