Android version.form position on screen

If I select an item in a table the form for that item comes in from the right but stops half way across the screen. In the IOS version the form comes in from the right but covers most of the screen. Any way in the Android version that the form could be made to move further left?

6 replies

null
    • Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Normaly, in the Ipad version you can grab the left side of the window and you can drag it to the left or right. In the Android version i suppose it will be the same but i can't test it (i have no android).

• ChrisE
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Steven, Thanks for the reply. In the Android version grabbing the edge of the form and pulling it left does not seem to work as it does in the IOS version.

• Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Seems like a bug, I'll mention it in the upcoming webinar.

• ChrisE
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thanks Steven

• Jorg
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Dear Chris and Steven, 

I tested it with our Android tablet and it worked the same like in the iPad. It might need some tries to chache/grab the edge of the form, but it works.

@ Chis: If you can't make it work could you please let me with an e-mail to support@ninoxdb.de? Did do something with the scaling/size of the display in your device?

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards, Jörg

• ChrisE
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Jorge and Steven,

Got it working, thanks. I was being to precise and only trying to grag the line, when I grabbed slightly to the right of the line it worked.

thanks for the help.

chris

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 1147Views