Lost database

Hello everyone,

I am working on a DB for a month (mostly on a Mac that’s not mine outside home and on my iPad when I’m home). It is stored on my iCloud. 
I opened it last friday without any problem. I worked on it then I went back home. When I wanted to open it on my iPhone I didn’t see it. I first thought my cloud wasnt connected so I waited to go back home and try on the iPad. It didn’t show either. I checked on the mac this morning and same… I tried to go in every folder and there isnt anything… I can’t use the terminal on the mac « access denied » 

One last thing : it seems like it disappeared when I logged myself online to see the web version of the app (I don’t know if its linked)

I see my local DB but not the cloud one… 

Did someone already had this problem ? How can I recover my 1-month work…?

Thanks for your replies 

1 reply

null
    • mitcheljohnsons135
    • 3 wk ago
    • Reported - view

Hello  ,

Greetings form Mitchel, It sounds like your database might have been accidentally deleted or moved. As best of my knowledge I want to tell you that first, check the "Recently Deleted" folder in iCloud Drive. If it's not there, try restoring a previous version of the file through iCloud.com under Settings > Advanced > Restore Files. If these steps don't work, contacting Apple Support for further assistance would be the next best step.

Thanks

Content aside

• 1 Likes
  • 3 wk agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 41Views
  • 2 Following