Font in print layout

I would like to integrate the Arial Black font into the field where the number 978 is indicated in the print layout. I set the Arial Black font from the desktop app for mac. If I print creating a pdf, on the mac there is no problem and it keeps the same font.
If, on the other hand, it is the colleague who prints, via ninox online on windows, the font changes on the final pdf and becomes Helvetica. Online you can't choose the Arial black font because it's not available, so the only solution that comes to mind is to make a rtf with html code.

In this html code I would like to apply the Arial Black font style with size 77 but I have no idea how to do it as the numeric field is created by this link: {'Nr. Int.'}

It's the only alternative I can think of. Does anyone have any other solution?

As I said, on mac there is no problem. The Arial Black font is also kept on the pdf to be printed. The problem is only for those who have to print from ninox online

16 replies

null
    • Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 1 yr ago
    • Reported - view

Since html styled text looses the styling when printed out on PDF.

The only possible solution i guess, is to work with dynamic print layouts.

More about the dynamic printlayouts here.

• thomas.4
      • 1 yr ago
      • Reported - view

RoSoft_Steven Thanks for your answer. Can you explain me how this should help me to have the number with Arial Black font on the pdf to print?

• Ninox partner
      • RoSoft_Steven.1
      • 1 yr ago
      • Reported - view

thomas well, if you jump to time 11:40 in this video you'll get some explanation how dynamic print layouts work.

• thomas.4
      • 1 yr ago
      • Reported - view

RoSoft_Steven 

You have opened up a new world for me! Thank you! Always working on ninox via mac so never seen this dynamic print option on ninox cloud :)

But now I have two questions for you:
      How do I insert a thumbnail image in the dynamic layout, different for each record? What formula should I use? The field is called "Vorschau" but if I insert it in the layout, the path in which it is saved, appears. The thumbnail image has to autoresize in the field like in the normal pint layout.

Also, the numeric field does not appear to me in the pdf. I entered it with this formula:
      {d.Nr._Int.}

The field is called "Nr. Int.". Could it possibly be the dots within the name causing the problem?

Thank you

• Ninox partner
      • RoSoft_Steven.1
      • 1 yr ago
      • Reported - view

thomas You can't use special characters for the field names, also no spaces. More explanation about Carbone here

The used font has to be installed on both computers I guess.

• thomas.4
      • 1 yr ago
      • Reported - view

RoSoft_Steven OK now it seems to work 👍

The only thing that is not clear to me, how can I set an image to align in the center of the field?

I have this formula and need to integrate a formula to align it to the center

{d.Vorschau:imageFit(contain)}

Can you help me to fix this problem?

• Ninox partner
      • RoSoft_Steven.1
      • 1 yr ago
      • Reported - view

thomas 

I guess you can solve this if you put your image in a tablecell in your word document where you can center your image.

In carbone, there seems to be no alignments possibilities for images... (only imagefit contain and fill)

• thomas.4
      • 1 yr ago
      • Reported - view

RoSoft_Steven Unfortunately even trying your solution, the image always aligns to the left

• thomas.4
      • 1 yr ago
      • Reported - view

I can't believe there is no way to center the image RoSoft_Steven 😪

• Ninox partner
      • RoSoft_Steven.1
      • 1 yr ago
      • Reported - view

thomas 

I tested this and this is the result:

As you can see, the image is centered in the table. (= 2-row table here)

• thomas.4
      • 1 yr ago
      • Reported - view

RoSoft_Steven What did you exactly? 🤔

• Ninox partner
      • RoSoft_Steven.1
      • 1 yr ago
      • Reported - view

thomas 

I'll send the word-template. The image has to contain your {d.Image} for the alternative placeholder text.

• thomas.4
      • 1 yr ago
      • Reported - view

RoSoft_Steven I've already made it but if I add the "contain" function, it doesn't go to the center but to the left side

• thomas.4
      • 1 yr ago
      • Reported - view

RoSoft_Steven try to see this file. I need to have the image aligned in center of the right cel in table in height and width. What I'm doing wrong?? 

• Ninox partner
      • RoSoft_Steven.1
      • 1 yr ago
      • Reported - view

thomas 

Not sure if this could help: I changed the size of the image field and centered it in the table. Also I made the table cells visible, but you can change that if you want.

• thomas.4
      • 1 yr ago
      • Reported - view

RoSoft_Steven It doesn't seem to work 😥

Content aside

• 1 yr agoLast active
  • 16Replies
  • 267Views
  • 2 Following