Print Layout is not being saved

Hi there, i am using Ninox standalone version 3.10.11 on MacOS in sync with iCloud.

I have made an extra Print Layout and saved it. But when i close and restart Ninox the Print layout is disappeared.

Tried several times and also changes in existing Print layout aren't saved...

Who can help? Am i doing something wrong?

3 replies

null
    • Fred
    • 8 mths ago
    • Reported - view

I'm sorry to say I don't have any issues with print layouts. Testing with 3.10.11 with iCloud DBs.

I've done it as admin and non-admin (weird that it would allow you to add new print layouts not in admin mode) and the new basic print layouts are always there when I re-open the DB.

• Hans_Linssen
    • 8 mths ago
    • Reported - view

Thanks Fred.   yeah, Basic layout are always there, but new print layouts are not saved.  I'l try support for the issue

• Developer
    • cwa
    • 2 mths ago
    • Reported - view

Same here.

To say, after the latest updates on a current M4 iPad, working on print layouts turned into catastrophe!

Reports aren't saved or only parts of it.

Formulars are not accepted although copied from working reports.

Onscreen Keyboard turns into a tiny and dragable one and can't resized to full keyboard within Ninox any more. Only a complete restart helps, but only for a short moment.

Ninox Team: please please address this huge amount of bugs in the iPad app.

Using Ninox on iPad was the killing feature to have if you need an easy to use database app.

In the meanwhile it has driven so buggy that I'm short before giving up Ninox.

So sad about the current situation! 😭😭😭

Content aside

• 2 mths agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 56Views
  • 3 Following