Interesting HTML functionality

So I have a dashboard with three formula fields that show HTML tables. Here are the Leagues and their respective colors.

Now on my dashboard the GCL League looks like this:

And the LN League looks like:

So far so good, but when I switch to MLSJ, I get:

Not good. It shows the color of the League that was selected right before it which was LN this time.

You sharp eyed troubleshooters will notice that not all three tables are shown when MLSJ is selected. I hide the other two because they are not needed when I select MLSJ.

If I unhide the Round 2 table then everything works when I switch to MLSJ.

But I don't want the Round 2 table to show. So my current "fix" is to have a formula field at the end of form that loads the css I need. It does nothing else but keep the css alive. For some reason hiding the last formula field with the desired css stops previous formula fields that use the same css.

My css is defined in my League tables and then pushed out to all my other tables. If I was smart I would create a new css table and have all of my definitions as records that I can use to define whatever I need. hmmm....

Another solution would be to make 1 formula field that would show/hide the three tables as needed.

9 replies

null

Content aside

• 4 mths agoLast active
  • 9Replies
  • 115Views
  • 2 Following