The documentation doesn't mention where you can export to. For health record usage no external organisation cloud or email is appropriate. Can the export be saved on the iPad for retrieval using ITunes? As the export feature is disabled on the free version documenting this is essential for my purchase decision.
I use Ninox database since 2 month, its very impressive, very useful, good work.
My question is, it is possible to set an automatic export in .csv to the cloud?
The society where i working use a lot of access database and we want to link ninox database to our intern database access.
We have the topic API and automated CSV Export on the change request list.
If you have questions, please also drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am trying Ninox on my iPad and I am in the process to replace HandBase which doesn't seems to be updated and will surely be not working on the next iOS update.
One feature that I miss is to be able to export a selected record by csv (in order to fill in a word document).
Do you have this option in the feature list ?
any idea of when it could be available ?
To export one (ore more) records as csv try this:
- Create a new table view (Click the light blue name of the current table view and select "New View")-
- Costomise that new view. Have all fields you want in your export displayed.
- Filter that new view so that only records you want to export are displayed.
- Select "Export Data..." from the gear menu.
- This will export the data in the new view to a csv file.
Birger - Ninox Support